The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-09-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
ccrane0044

Anyone have a set of airbag control arms? NEVER BUY FROM AIRBAGIT

Hey guys, the past few years I've been working on bagging my truck, I'm finally getting close to it being on the road and was looking at it yesterday and noticed that my camber is ridiculous unless it's lifted really high and with lots of shims on the upper arm. When I started this build I didn't really know what I was doing and bough from airbagit (biggest mistake). So far since then I've had to replace just about every that I've bought from them and now I feel I will need to replace my control arms.

Thanks guys.

Please note that you must be a supporting member to post classified items. This includes but is not limited to What Its Worth, Want To Buy, Want To Trade, and For Sale. Please consider supporting the forum by subscribing. Further information on the subscription levels available are located here

If you need any further assistance with that please contact any Admin for help.

Last edited by 70cst; 09-16-2015 at 07:45 PM.
ccrane0044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
Aaron_L

Re: Anyone have a set of airbag control arms? NEVER BUY FROM AIRBAGIT

Sorry you got stuck with those parts. It's a shame that they are still in business, they've made garbage for the better part of 30 years. Just because they have big ads in the magazines, and have lots of articles, does not mean they are good. It just means they paid for it all. There's tons of complaints out there about them, AIM, Chassis Tech, Joe Morrow, they are all the same people. They won't do anything for you about their lousy product they sold you either.

Every truck forum on the internet should have a sticky about how bad and potentially unsafe their products are.
Aaron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
ccrane0044

Re: Anyone have a set of airbag control arms? NEVER BUY FROM AIRBAGIT

No kidding about foums having a sticky warning people, although when I started my build I wasn't on any forums either. I was hoping to have the truck on the road next summer but it's not looking to promising at this point. Looking into getting some Thorobros or Porter Built Arms. I've heard good things about them but they don't come cheap. The Canadian Dollar being **** right now doesn't help either.