The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2015, 06:02 PM   #1
engairuph

BEWARE OF JimH2828

In all of my years of selling, selling and as a business owner have I ever run across some like this. All of us have received broken and damaged parts one time or another from our delivery personal, and had to make claims so we can get reimbursed so we can buy it again. Well I sold parts to one of our members on Feb 23 2015 (a/c box and np205 side mount) and when it came to him damaged (Fed-ex), his solution is to threaten to get his money back and will tell everyone how sold him broken parts and try to rip him off. Couple of days later he said that Fed-Ex told him that "Were you bought the parts have to make the claim". I called fed-ex and filled out paperwork as requested by the company and received phone call March 06 that the receipiant of the parts is suppose to make the claim since he paid for them and they were insured. March 17 received letter from Fed-Ex that I'm denied on the claim since JimH2828 is the buyer and has the parts. So when the words start everyone will know and just beware of JimH2828.

69 4x4 Suburban PTO winch(NAVY)
13 GMC Ext cab
12 Ford Fusion SE(wife)

MAI
Interior shop

Last edited by engairuph; 07-25-2015 at 06:45 PM.
engairuph is offline   Reply With Quote