The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2022, 02:45 PM   #1
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

look up, new sticky post

I added a list of all of the ToTY winners over the years. N2TRUX and I had kept up with that post back in the day. I decided to redo it to current and share. Its neat to look back at the winners trucks from time to time. (clicky here to view it)

Palf70Step has run ToTM and ToTY for a long time. We want to thank Bill for his dedication in keeping this up. It is A TON of work to do each month.

You can check out the contest area by clicking here From there you can nominate your self or deserving community member for ToTM, vote and view current winners.

You can click here to view all of the past contests. They are broken down by year archives. You can also find the old non truck contests here as well.

If you don't look at the contest area normally, please take a few minutes to do so. Palf70Step and the community put a ton of effort into recognizing these members and their trucks. Your nominations and votes are appreciated.

edited: This post is copied over from General Discussion. You can view and reply to the original post there.
Closed Thread