The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
Dinos63
chevy only

Soon to be Crewcab Dually

What can i say i love these 60-66 trucks! Im am lucky to have own 1961 crewab and even luckier too have gotten chance to own second one .I was in delmar few weeks back for the goodguys show and met a bunch of board members one of them being Dustin(dr69burb) which we started chatting about stuff and he had mention he new were a 63 crewcab was i was pretty intrested and even more so due to the fact i just sold my 64 dually (which i really loved ) Dustin was super cool and did a bunch of leg work to help me make the deal, big thanks again kat!

my green c/c was cool but this new crew cab will be like the blue and white truck we are building , plans are a fully painted truck the color is butternut yellow( super light vintage color) white top fully trimmed , joe will build the same fenders that were on the 64 dually and do the same chassi mods, pancake crossmember, nates going to build me his forward arms but two inches longer this time. I have already got wheels milled and spacer coming thanks to erock805(eric) and he is having them polish also
Attached Images