The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
hotrodharley

help on paint layout

have a 84 chevy 4 door dually..going paint it black pearl;;have a 36' car trailer that is black and i checkered flag paint graphics on sides;;can someone on here help me do a photo shop drawing of my truck and trailer hooked up with checkered design on truck so can see how it look before i paint it and then don't like it;;i'm thinking the checkered design to start at middle of front doors at bottom of doors at a point and as they go back then they go up to angle to top of bed at rear;;or you do what you think look best ;;wanting where truck paint design flows into trailer paint design BUT still looks god on truck when not hooked up to trailer.need help ASAP..want to paint this coming week and don't know how to do the photo shop deal and my putter is very old so don't think i could even download the programe to do it with;;putter locks up just trying to get on face book;;;;

hotrodharley is offline   Reply With Quote