The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-07-2022, 12:49 AM   #1
68ls1

Seat covers - interim solution

So as I move to the interior after having confirmation I can run original seats and seat belts for registration here in Australia, my next choice is what color interior.
I am planning to do a Highlander look in the long term, but for the time being I need to make interior look presentable.
So my thoughts started with a charcoal color, then went to a caramel theme, then went to black, and now leaning to white.
Truck is white, and in my defense of my confusion , it is the only 1st gen Blazer I have seen in the flesh, so I just can't go to a car meet for inspiration.

So I was thinking of getting a set of standard white seat covers, bucket and rear and having them fitted to see how I feel about it as a color, could even consider sewing in some fabric inserts for possible color choices for Highlander set down the track.

Does anyone have feedback on the units from Rock Auto or Stock Interiors

Rock Auto $480.79 - listed as ACME Auto, no pics (have a feeling that my truck may have the velour option fitted currently)
Stock Interiors $564.95 - manufacturer? Image looks ok
LMC $576.90 ($286.95 + $289.95) - manufacturer?
Classic Industries $711.95 - PUI
Motor City K5 - $845.98 ($344.99 + $499.99) - manufacturer?

Any other suggestions?
These are to just "get me by" and give me a look at truck with white interior, but want something that fits and looks ok.
68ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote