The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-02-2008, 05:13 AM   #1
blazerboy72

WIW 71 2Wd Blazer with many new parts

I really hate to do this but I may have to sell my baby. So what would a 71 2wd blazer with a 2001 5.3 be worth? The engine is in, wired and mounted but I borrowed the starter, maf, and headers for another project. It had right at 30K miles on it when I bought it and it has been run much since then. The blazer also has new fenders, cowl hood, inner fenders (never installed), rocker box for the drivers side (never installed), tailgate(still in box) inner and outer grill (still in box), autometer gauges moundted in new stock gauge panel (still in box) and im sure much more that im forgetting. I had started on the body work but hadnt finsihed it. I had partially installed a new rocker and floor pan on the drivers side. the passenger side has virtually no rust. I also have a TH400 that i had bought to go in it. It has airbags but they were never plumbed. so what would this project be worth? I have right at $8k in it and the parts.
Attached Images

blazerboy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
70rs/ss

Re: WIW 71 2Wd Blazer with many new parts

Figure 50 cents on the dollar so about $4k unless you can make it run and drive then $6k maybe. Nice done stock ish Blazer sell for about that so one needing finished will be tough to sell for more than that. It is sweet and I wish I had the $$$ as this is exactly what I want to build (I have a 72 2wd, 5.3/4l60e) just not as much done to it as your's. Good Luck!!
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote