The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > Heavy Haulers

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2017, 11:27 PM   #1
350TacoZilla

Info on 60-66 Medium duty fenders

I had posted this over on a FB site for 60-66 trucks and wanted to try my luck here too, if the part about finding a fender/set is more BST I'll remove that part from thread.

Might be odd question but does anyone have access to a set of the medium duty fenders that could measure them? Need over all length of opening and how far they extend out (I know there are narrow and wide styles I would like measurements on both if possible) and then measure each side of arch. Since no one makes flares for the standard trucks I have been thinking about trying to mold a set of the medium duty fenders and shrink them down a bit but don't know how big they are to start with.
Also if anyone in tri state (MD/PA/WV) area has a set or even just one in sub par shape they would let go of cheap that I could experiment with I would be interested.

I had someone ask if I could explain what I meant by each side of the arch so I made a horrible paint attempt.
Attached Images

350TacoZilla is offline   Reply With Quote