The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
stealth_weapons

my experience with LMC parts

With a few posts that i have seen asking about quality and LMC being so close to me i decided to start a thread on their quailty as i buy things from them. i must say that i have an unfair advantage as i can have part in hand before i buy it so i can refuse it before money is exchanged.

Customer Service-
The "City Pick Up" store has great service. the staff is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. if you are looking for a part they usually know what page to flip to right away to get the part number. after you decide what parts you want they are retrieved right away.

Parts-
i have only purchased a few parts from them as i didn't know they were 60 miles away before i ordered from other places. here are pics of the parts and MY PERSONAL OPINION of them

1-Headlights

These are amazing! the assembly was great overall. the fit was excellent and the output from the lights was awesome. i didnt purchase their harness as i built my own but, i did see one and the quality looked good.

2-Interrior Parts

What i have here are 2 door handles, 2 sun visors, and the driver side vent window handle. The quality is decent on these parts. the finish has a few blemishes but they are in places that arent visible when installed. for instance the door handles have a few spots that are rough (almost like the part wasnt smoothed down after production and just chromed) the visor brackets have the same thing. i havent opened the vent window handle yet but i expect i will find the same. overall i am satisfied with the products

Last edited by stealth_weapons; 03-05-2011 at 07:34 PM.
stealth_weapons is offline   Reply With Quote