The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
77ChevySharkBite

Re: Color/Plan for the project suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoriginalsilverado View Post
Yeah I'd like to drop it a little, not too much, and I'm not sure if I will, depending on what it would cost me. But I'm definitely looking to do everything else you suggested.

And in terms of paint it'll be the last thing for me to do, and I may change my mind by then, but I'm especially liking the orange with white. Which is odd because red and white was always my favorite.

I really love the truck in your link also! Very good looking! Thanks for the help!
I understand sometimes you do have to do things on a budget so no worries.

Yeah red, blue, and black are probably my 3 top favorite colors.

I wish it was mine, but yes indeed it's a sharp looking truck. No problem at all I have a c10 so not everything is the same between our trucks, but if you ever have any questions shoot me a PM and I'll answer it the best I can or direct you in the direction someone else might be able to answer it better.

Don't ever forgot about the infamous Craigslist you can find great deals on there as well. Also use these 2 links as well they can be very helpful as well we have some great vendors on here with great products, and also check out the classifieds sometimes you can find things you need for a good deal. The first link is for our vendors the 2nd one will be our classifieds

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/f...play.php?f=195

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=5

We here on the forum have some great and knowledgeable guys on here so hope you here for a while and don't think any question is stupid don't be afraid to ask again we're all very helpful and try to help out each other no matter how big or small the matter.

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
Theoriginalsilverado

Re: Color/Plan for the project suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
I understand sometimes you do have to do things on a budget so no worries.

Yeah red, blue, and black are probably my 3 top favorite colors.

I wish it was mine, but yes indeed it's a sharp looking truck. No problem at all I have a c10 so not everything is the same between our trucks, but if you ever have any questions shoot me a PM and I'll answer it the best I can or direct you in the direction someone else might be able to answer it better.

Don't ever forgot about the infamous Craigslist you can find great deals on there as well. Also use these 2 links as well they can be very helpful as well we have some great vendors on here with great products, and also check out the classifieds sometimes you can find things you need for a good deal. The first link is for our vendors the 2nd one will be our classifieds

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/f...play.php?f=195

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=5

We here on the forum have some great and knowledgeable guys on here so hope you here for a while and don't think any question is stupid don't be afraid to ask again we're all very helpful and try to help out each other no matter how big or small the matter.
Thanks so much man! I'll be sure to do that, and I'll check out the links you included. It seems like I've found a treasure chest of knowledge and help. Thanks for the help because I think you and I both have the healthy addiction to the beauty we see in a vehicle. Magnificent isn't it?

Again thanks and I look forward to you helping me with any future troubles or questions I have. The best of luck to you and your trucks!