The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-06-2005, 03:01 AM   #1
breeh
Recovering 67-72 Addict

Thumbs down racer94

I cannot recommend doing business with this individual. I purchased the following items as per this description:

"they are the extruded roller....they were ran about 4 times in a circle track car..exellent shape,have the poly locks and the gold crane stud girdles that go with them.."

What I received was a Moroso stud girdle (lower quality and cheaper product with a mismatched set of poly locks) and a mismatched and incomplete set of 1.6 rockers (he stated that they were 1.5 ratio). You could feel the grit in the needle bearings. Upon asking him about this he stated that his "wife" must have shipped the wrong set. He stated that he would ship out the correct set...never happened. I asked for my money back and to his credit he did send my money back. However, he felt that it was only fair that I cover the shipping costs on his incorrectly sent parts. I told him when I shipped the items back to him and in 2 shipping days he was threatening to report me to PayPal for not shipping the items back to him. I explained to him that it takes more than 2 days to ship from Washington to Missouri and his response was to open a PayPal investigation in which he totally misrepresented what had happened. I am not concerned about this as I provided to PayPal the tracking numbers.

In any event, I would be very cautious when dealing with this guy.

"Friends call me cruzer cuz I like fast cars and fast women"
breeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 05:14 AM   #2
ACES
Life is a gamble

Well on the upside, at least you received parts.
I'm about two hrs from the guy and I have yet to receive my parts. I do have lots and lots of PM's stating how his wife screwed up the address and that it is going to be resent. Its been almost 2 months. I could have walked there and gotten the part by now.

The torpid artist seeks inspiration at any cost, by virtue or by vice, by friend or by fiend, by prayer or by wine.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ACES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 03:15 PM   #3
vtblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES
I do have lots and lots of PM's stating how his wife screwed up.
It's a poor musician that blames his instrument.
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 03:23 PM   #4
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

if ya'll have members not sending parts please let one of us know so we can look into it and
1 try to help you out
2 prevent it from happening to someone else.
thanks
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 03:31 PM   #5
Mudder

Wheres this guy at in Missouri and does he have a name? You can PM me. Sounds close to me.
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 06:55 PM   #6
ACES
Life is a gamble

I PM'd Josh about it, but I haven't receive a response. I'm guessing that he hasn't received a response back from Racer94 yet.

The torpid artist seeks inspiration at any cost, by virtue or by vice, by friend or by fiend, by prayer or by wine.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by ACES; 02-09-2005 at 07:07 PM.
ACES is offline   Reply With Quote