The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

These are the latest rear disc brake brackets that I have designed with help from a few other members. These brackets will bolt onto the truck 12 bolt rear differentials from '64-'82 and the 10 bolt truck differentials from '79-'87. The OEM application for the rotors used is the '92-'02 AWD Astro/Safari vans. These have the 5 on 5" bolt pattern the same as the '71 and up C10's are 11.6" in diameter and 1.29" thick. The brackets will accomodate the OEM 'D52' size calipers as well as the new Wilwood dual piston D52 calipers. The D52's can be identified as the large GM calipers with the 7.06" center to center of the mounting bolts/pins.

The price on these is $257.00 plus a flat rate shipping of $16.25 anywhere in the USA. These brackets are also available powder coated in satin black for an additional $28.00 This pricing is always current and up to date. If you are outside of the USA contact me for a shipping price. What is included for this price is shown in the first pic, which includes the 3 piece assembly for both sides, plus all the necessary grade 8 hardware for mounting to your differential.

For payment I accept PayPal and money orders. If you would like a set, post in this thread and or send an email to captainfab454@hotmail.com, and I will give you the ordering and payment instructions and current lead time.

A big thanks to smashingchuck for contacting me and supplying the Wilwood D52 dual piston caliper. And thanks also to lolife99 for contacting me also and the encouragement.
Attached Images

Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 10-08-2021 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Shipping price increase
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote