The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
cst 72 blazer

Heinz 57

Hey everybody! my name is Chris and I'm 27 years old. my wife and i drive square body Chevrolet's that we cleaned up but the first gen blazer has always been my favorite.my dad had two of them when i was little and ive wanted one ever since. his name is Heinz as is my middle name.i have a total of 3 first gen blazers two of them are total rust buckets parts trucks and the two tone cst seems to have the best body but worst frame. the plan is to use the best frame from one of the two parts blazers clean it up good a use POR15 and stainless brake lines. for the body work i plan on replacing both bed sides or quarter panels. possibly rockers. im going to shoot for the rocker boxs made with the 1 inch square tubing ive seen pics of around here.and of course what ever else i dig up in the tear down.i also would like to use poly body mounts but i cant find a kit that comes with bolts.seems to be a common problem.. im sorry to say i do not want to keep the orange on this blazer reason being is that every one ive seen in the area on the road "not counting mine" are orange. i like to be different so im thinking 518 medium green or maby blue. well enough talking here is what I got I will post more pics soon!

72 cst
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

72 blazer PARTS truck

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

71 blazer PARTS truck

[IMG][/IMG]