The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2019, 09:22 AM   #26
my67c20

Re: Advice needed

Well what is done is done and now its time to move forward. I know in one of your posts you mention that this was to be a frame off, but what was the condition before? Was it always in the plans to added the 4-link, bags and I am assuming an LS swap? Did you provide parts, or did they? There is a large aftermarket supply base for stock and upgrades to these trucks. However, some of that takes some serious investigation to ensure compatibility with what is there.

As others have also mentioned, go find a good shop in the area and get some estimates on time and labor to repair stuff. Then reach out to the court systems in the shops areas and see what your option are. A legal battle costs money, which may be more than repairing the issues.

In the meantime, I suggest filling a cooler with some beer and ice, grab a pen, paper and camera and go front to back, top to bottom and identify all the items that you are not happy with. Rank them by need to do, nice to do and can live with it. This forum can help you with mechanical stuff and good sources for parts, but paint your going to need local expertise. Just keep us informed, we are her for you.
my67c20 is offline   Reply With Quote