The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
Xeen

Thumbs down CPP shipping department review

Hey all;

I wanted to take a few minuites to talk about the shipping department at CPP.
I ordered a item from CPP durring the first business week of August, I was advised that the item was on back order untill the 14th which is fine but it still hasn't shipped out as of today so tomorrow it will be 6 business days since the item has been in stock and it still hasn't shipped out which needless to say is rediculous and to make matters worse assuming it ships out on the 21st it will roll over the weekend to Monday the 26th so I am displeased to say the least.
CPP needs to hire more people in their shipping department because their actions in this regard are completely unprofessional, I have never seen a company with a slower shipping department, my orders always take forever to fill and lets be realistic they aren't moving so much merchandise that they are completely overwhelmed, these slow handling times have to stop, something needs to be done about this right now!
Whats worse is there seems to be no one to talk to that will listen to the complaints that cares enough about the success of the business to do anything about it, I wonder why that is?
Since you don't seem to understand what is a reasonable amount of time for handling orders is it's 48 hours maximum.
I've spent a fair amount of money at CPP so far and I'm going to stop doing that if things don't Improve and soon.
P.S. Jeff this is not your responsibility I know you care and work hard to make sure customers are happy but this one is above your pay grade and someone with some authority needs to deal with it and not the shippng department manager it needs to go over his head to his boss.

Hey CPP do you care if your business succeedes or not?

Last edited by N2TRUX; 08-22-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Xeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
Xeen

Re: CPP shipping department review

Hey all;
As I have come to expect Jeff at CPP called me up immediately as soon as he saw this post.
It's hard not to like this guy he works hard for the customer to make sure they are happy and lets keep in mind that the vast majority of the things that happen are completely out of his control and yet he is the one who is moving mountains to fix it.
As an example of Jeffs commitment to his customers he assured me that he is kicking my complaint up the chain to the person(s) responsible for the performance of the inventory and shipping.
Durring our conversation he told me that as of Aug 20th they now have 30+ of the new 1963-72 pickup sheetmetal engine perches in stock, inventoried and ready to ship, so get them while they are hot boys.
Thanks Jeff I appreciate your commitment to excellence.

Last edited by Xeen; 08-21-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Xeen is offline   Reply With Quote