The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Super73

Very upset with LMC right now!!!

Called them last Thu/10 at 7am California time to order a windshield gasket. This is the last thing I need right now to go racing on Sat/Sun. I was told it was in stock and with a ground shipment it should be here by Wed/16 or Thu/17. Got a tracking number via e-mail this morning. It didn't ship until last night from Lenexa KS, on it's way to San Pablo CA.

It doesn't seem like LMC is willing to help me out on this at all. The girl I spoke to was going to have a supervisor listen in on the original call, perfect, they will here what is said. Supervisor is supposed to call me back, but no promise on when. But that isn't going to do me any good as according to the girl I talked to they still won't ship me one at their expense overnight or even 2-day. She says if I am not happy with the time I get the gasket or don't need it anymore, then to refuse the shipment.

I do sales as well. If I make a comitment to a customer and don't hit it, we pay the red/blue shipment to get it to them. That is just plain good customer service. LMC is not giving that.

So very mad right now!!!

UPS info is not totaly up to date so I don't have a real ETA.
1/4---10.38 @ 126.97----9.24 @ 142.49
Super73 is offline   Reply With Quote