The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Paint & Bodywork

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
jessewebb

stripes question's

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm finally getting my truck painted. I bought a new cowl hood. I've decided to put stripes on the hood. I'll attach a picture of the stripe I'm having painted on the hood. My question is: Would anyone care to post some different types of stripes you've put on the side of your truck. I like the new style camero stripes that go from the front fender down the side. But I'd like to go past the doors, and on down the bed side. I ask a question some time ago, asking for some picture's of some yellow paint jobs, Never got one single reply. I hope I'm not asking a question no one wants to share. I'm just looking for some different idea's on stripes. I'd appreciate it, if you would share some pics. I don't want to copy your truck or idea, If I seen some I liked, I would defiantly ask first for your permission, Or if anyone knows of an app I can download to try different stripes on the truck, that would be helpful. Thank you in advance for any pics. Pete
P.S. I'm adding the hood stripes and the side stripes I'm thinking about using.
Attached Images

69 SWB work in progress
97 Ranger 6in. lift on 35's
04 325i lady's ride
jessewebb is offline   Reply With Quote