The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2004, 03:22 AM   #1
gonebad2
Merciless Butcher

Truck Shop

I had just about given up on doing business with the Truck Shop in Orange Cali. I have done business with them in the past and dealing with them on the phone started to get very difficult. I got tired of staying on hold for 20 minutes only to have a salesperson pick it up, telling me to please hold, then accidently hanging up on me. Or dealing with a very rude woman on the other end of the phone. After searching around for a manual tranny tilt column and having no luck, I called them. I don't know if they got a new person on the phone or what but I was surprised at the good service I received. I ended up placing a 113 line order with them and everything went nice and smooth (so far...I haven't gotten the order yet). The salesperson was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought for sure she would have gotten more than a little frustrated with an order this big. I will post an update when I receive the order. It's supposed to get here around next Friday. I'm glad to see they are getting their sh*t together. Their prices are always pretty good and in the past,my items have been well packaged. I will always prefer to buy from the board vendors, but will continue to use them as a backup.