The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-13-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
68bbcst

New member looking for new old stock custom camper emblem

Hi my name is Rick I’m a new member to this forum,I’m an old guy can’t really navigate this website just yet,anyway back in 2003 I bought a totally rust free 68 Chevy three-quarter ton CST from Oregon past two years I’ve been doing a complete nut and bolt rotisserie restoration.over the years I’ve collected new old stock parts for this truck the only thing I need is a new old stock custom camper Chevy fender emblem just missed out on two that were on the forum I am in desperate need of one new old stock custom camper Chevy fender emblem any help would be appreciated
68bbcst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 03:31 PM   #2
Pick121

Re: New member looking for new old stock custom camper emblem

Welcome Rick, being new maybe we can help you navigate this site, many ways to find parts.
1. Go to the top and in the gray search box type in what part you want, click on the bubble next to “67-72chevytrucks.com” so it will focus only on this site. This will bring up any thread that your part appears in, so maybe not ones for sale just folks talking about the part but, sometimes get lucky. If you leave it on “Web” it will search the whole web, maybe try that too.
2. Go to top, click on “Forums” then scroll way down to “Misc. for sale” and look for your part. Might have to spend lots of time weeding through with no results but, worth it if you find what you need!
3. Same as #2, in Forums, scroll way down and click on “WTB Parts” that stands for “Want to buy” meaning, you want to buy something so you enter a new thread yourself with what you want a and other readers will reply. This method people can see what you need, and if they have it they contact you.
*Edit: there is a 67-72 specific parts board, you should try there too!
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8
4. You can search on EBay sometimes with luck in the Auto and Truck Parts section
5. Scour local pick&pull/salvage yards
Any way you go it could take a lot of time (but if you are like me you have more time then money!) and the journey makes the end result so much sweeter.
Good luck, sounds like it will be cool parts to have for your resto

Last edited by Pick121; 02-14-2021 at 01:38 PM.
Pick121 is offline   Reply With Quote