The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
#169fan

what do you all think?

Here are a few pics of my 69 gmc interior. I am a long ways from being done, but it is turning out pretty nice! It was a body off resto. The cab had major issues. Has new cab corners, inner and outer rockers, all new floor pans, gas tank filler hole filled in, firewall has been shaved, way too much to list without writing a book here. Frame was stripped bare and coated with herculiner. Motor and transmission have been rebuilt. New front and rear end from an 86 chevy that have been gone through. New wiring , digital gauges from dakota digital, leather seats, new carpet, stainless steering column, new dash bezel, i could go on for a long time. Still to come is the body work to the bed and the front end along with a new cowl induction hood. If money just grew on trees this thing would get done in the next few years. I'm sure alot of you guys know how that goes. I have been working on this thing over 2 years already. It will be worth the time, i am sure, when i get to drive it down the road with a big smile on my face! Let me know what you all think. Any thoughts?
Attached Images

#169fan is offline   Reply With Quote