The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > S10 S15 Luv Blazer Classifieds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2014, 10:24 PM   #25
Cash3481
Loves all GMC trucks

Re: paypal gift option on sales.

I will make sure my future post include the no gift wording and correct the threads that come TTT. I frequently get payments from previous customers that include the added amount or on the other side... I state a price shipped and the person adds more money on top of the quoted amount and then pays as a gift (I appreciate it too).
Although I don't depend on parts for income (I reinvest it into more parts), several people do. I can see where there is significant losses over the course of the year for parts suppliers/businesses because small parts have small profit margins.
I also understand there has been several deals gone south and that ruins it for others but like it or not it's still customer based sales and this site has the best people/customers.
The SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS I get buying here offsets the 3%. Think of the added cost as a savings privilege we get (and give) to each other.
If people have to raise their prices I'll pay it! I would like to thank all who sell on here and share their wisdom. I think the knowledge I learn on here every month is worth the $15 a month I pay. Thanks again to all!