The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2016, 04:14 PM   #1
BigMike56-72

Am I screwed?

Well I picked up this truck a few weeks back. I bought it knowing it had roll pans installed on it but I didn't think to look to see if the frame was messed with to install the roll pans. In my mind I wanted to put the front and rear bumpers back on.

Well come today I was looking closely and I noticed the front of the frame was cut. (Damn me!!!) The back seems to be untouched. Now I am not sure how I will be able to get front bumpers back on my truck. I mean I know I can have them welded back on. The problem is where am I going to find these front frame parts? Anyone know where I could find these? I guess I could probably go to a junk yard and hope to find a frame just there a cut it out. Anyways, would like to hear on how you would proceed with this fix.

Thanks.

I borrowed a few pics from Chevy_Mike as to what it should look like and will post pictures on what mine looks like.

Mike
Attached Images

BigMike56-72 is offline   Reply With Quote