The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Power Steering Adapter Plates

This is the power steering adapter plate that I have been making since 1993. It is of a little different design than the others on the market. With mine you don't need to drill out any threaded holes on the steering box. All four of the steering box bolts go thru the frame. Also there is no inner plate to deal with. I don't feel it is necessary for a 2 wheel drive truck. I've had this same plate on my '66 Suburban since 1993 and put just over 120,000 miles on it with no issues. When I've installed these, I stitch weld the plate to the frame for a little added strength. This isn't absolutely necessary though, since there are four bolts securing it to the frame. Please go to our website for the currect pricing and to make your purchase. https://customfab-cda.com Included is the bracket as shown and four grade 8 bolts and lock washers, installation instructions and template. To place an order post in this thread, send me a PM or send an email to captainfab454@hotmail.com, and I will give you the ordering and payment instructions and current lead time.

For an additional part to go with this adapter plate, the tube and flange, see page 6, posts #126 and #137 and post #711 on page 29

These adapter plates can also be used on the K series frames that didn't come from the factory with power steering.
Attached Images

Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 06-22-2023 at 10:46 AM. Reason: shipping price increase
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote