The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-28-2003, 03:50 PM   #1
jamesjones
Freakin Awesome!

SoCal 72 K5 Blazer For Sale

1972 Chevrolet 4x4 K5 Blazer originally from Arizona. Newer 350ci. Crate motor from Chevrolet Dealership. Rebuilt TH350 TURBOHYDROMATIC Tranny Complete rebuilt and greased driveline. New linkage switches on front axle for 4x4. Brake system is NEW including master cylinder and brake booster. New Gas Monroe Shocks, Power Steering. 4 CORE radiator with electric fan with on/off switch on dash. Engine is outfitted with aluminum high rise edelbrock intake and 2 inch spacer sits Edelbrock 600 cfm carbuerator electric choke with 15 inch K&N Air filter with Tornado inside to enhance air flow. New gas tank including all hoses from gas tank to engine. 32inch BFG Mud Terrain Mudder tires with alcola aluminum rims. New front end with Billet grille adds custom touch. Extra paint kit to put 3 more coats of paint on top of Hugger Orange. Bench seat is repadded and reupholstered. All work done with less than 8,000 miles on above. Transfer case and 4x4 conditions operate with no problems. Everything in engine compartment is new and been replaced with less than 8,000 miles. The body is good for its age, but there are some minor scratches and a few dings and a dent on passenger side. The interior needs a general complete restoration if desired. Dash was rebuilt and operational. The only minor rust on this vehicle was on top of the door scuff plates where water must have settled in the weatherstripping channel. It has been fixed using fiberglass. Top is in fair condition, keeps the weather out but needs minor repair. All windows and mechanisms in a box. Located in El Cajon, CA. Email me for pics at bnrip@cox.net. I only want what I paid for it, $3470. The only reason I'm selling is that my brother gave me a killer deal on his 72 Short Bed 4x4.

Thanks
James
jamesjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 01:21 PM   #2
jamesjones
Freakin Awesome!

ttt