The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2017, 05:02 PM   #1
Nick_R_23

Going to look at a 73-75 K5 later today

I ran across a pretty good deal on a 73-75 K5 Blazer the other day, I will be going to look at it later tonight to see what it's all about. I have limited information on it and the pics I received weren't all that great, so I'll wait to post my own up, but this is what I know from the owner and/or from the pictures:

*73-75 model year
*Full convertible top
*Inline 6 engine, no transmission. Unsure if originally manual or auto
*4WD
*Cheyenne model (possibly Super? Hard to tell trying to zoom in, but it appears to be)
*A/C vents visible on dash
*Turbine mag wheels
*Original color appears to be white/beige. Truck is very dirty and moss covered in pics
*Woodgrain panel interior

It's hard to tell if the truck in the pictures is rusty or just incredibly dirty, but I'll wait to see this in person. The worst part is that there is no title, but I've dealt with that many times, so it shouldn't be a huge issue. I'm not sure what my plans would be with this thing, but I do have a powertrain from a mid-80s Suburban still around that I could drop in to make it run and drive. But for the price I'm looking at, I'll probably bring it home with me either way!
Nick_R_23 is offline   Reply With Quote