The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
Dynomutt

Non existent customer service....

I don't think I'm asking too much when I order parts from venders all I ask is that you send me what I ordered, and ship it when you say you will. I've had issues with both GMC Paul's and Brothers. My latest issue is with Brothers. I have 2 open orders with them and for over a month now I've been getting the run around on when the parts will ship and why they didn't ship when they were supposed to (the day after the order was placed). Nothing on their site will tell you if the item is in stock when you order it, they send out flyers with "specials" that they don't have inventory of, they won't communicate with you unless you call them and even then the standard answer seems to be that they didn't get the container from overseas or they did get it but my parts weren't on it. I was told again today that the container ships on 10/14 and SHOULD be in by the end of the month. Still no guaranty that my parts will be on it (all of which were in the "specials" flyer and email).

How hard is it to find a vendor that actually knows what they have in stock and does what they tell you they will? I'm doing a frame off on my 72 and will be ordering several items and I don't want to go through this every time. I'll be so frustrated and behind schedule it's ridiculous.

Please help if you have any suggestions for a GOOD and HONEST vendor.

Build Thread

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=446194
Dynomutt is offline   Reply With Quote