The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-04-2019, 01:16 PM   #26
Johns 66

Re: 1972 Cheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_fantasma View Post
funny how these threads take a life of their own. The original intent was to sell my truck, as if you guys need another one! However the thread moved into an area of my personal life which wasn’t my intention. Nonetheless, your comments, good wishes and prayers have brought me great comfort and I thank you.

Have a great weekend. Rob
Rob....My sure prayer for you is that this terrible disease will be gone and you and your lovely wife will be able to enjoy it for years to come. You have an awesome truck and like most here probably do not want to part ways with it because it is simply more than just a truck. They say things are only worth what someone is willing to pay but that is a narrow minded view. Things like our truck are usually priceless to us because they hold special memories, and stories for us, their human caretakers.

Prayers go up daily for you and your family and I know that the Good Lord hears them. as such I sure don't know what His plan is for you but do know that His plans are always better than ours.....even when we cant see them.

May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.

John
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:02 PM   #27
zicc1835

prayer is very powerful I will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers daily at my age I have endured loss but also have been comforted by survivors ...be a comforter be strong be a survivor
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:45 AM   #28
el_fantasma

Truck is still for sale, $18,000 to forum members.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto...770472597.html

Thanks for looking, Rob

Last edited by el_fantasma; 01-13-2019 at 11:50 AM.
el_fantasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 07:45 PM   #29
i82much

I'm with everyone else, my prayers are with you first and foremost.

That being said, if you reach a point where you are certain of the outcome, I wouldn't be surprised at all if a forum member in the area would help your wife sell the truck, if it comes to that. There are some ****ty people out there, but there are also some really nice ones, and all she really needs is some advice on where & how to list the truck and what kind of offers she should seriously consider. Give her your forum user name and password if you reach that point and she could always reach out in this thread to let us know if she wants help.

Again, first and foremost - get better and keep driving that truck.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:40 PM   #30
CUDA8U

I wish the Canadian dollar was much stronger,I would buy it.I would do a walk around video to show its condition on youtube .

PLS look into The Rick Simpson "RUN FROM THE CURE" he suggests ingesting 60 grams of thc/hemp oil within 60 days.

Get well soon
CUDA8U is offline   Reply With Quote