The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
qksilver

wiw

After selling most of my 67-72 trucks and stuff, I am finally unloading my 65 chevy van that I stuffed with a bunch of great condition small stuff. I have a good idea of what most of it is worth, but no idea of a few things.

None of this stuff is for sale now or the near future............

72 bb engine stands, several original condition, one set black power coated

72 bb complete front engine drive set, includes all brackets, bolts, pulleys,balancer, p/s and water pump, compressor and p/s tank that mounts to the inner fender. One set with NOS compressor, water and P/s pump with everything else black power coated

72 NOS front grill and surround, door edge guards and front and back glass trim.

and last question, is there a difference in 68 between 72 BB accessory drive
brackets? I have correct date coded compressor, p/s and water pumps and a big tote filled with misc bb pulleys and brackets.

When I bought my 68 bb it didn't have a motor or trans but I do have the original block.

Trying to piece something together , juts like what i sold 70rs/ss a few years ago. Wish I never sold that truck, I thought it had a ls-5 and never checked the casting numbers, Mike did and it was an LS-6!

Thanks for the help............next questions down the road will be about paint marks and chalk assembly marks.

Steve
qksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
qksilver

Re: wiw

an update, after looking closely at the grill and surround it is not NOS gm. Was so excited about the finds................oh well they are brand new repop's

Steve
qksilver is offline   Reply With Quote