The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The pre 1947 Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2017, 09:54 PM   #11
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

I will be honest, I have been sick about 4 days, got the double ended leak that is going around, thought I missed it because the baby had it last week but nope.

this is traffic when a girl decides she doesnt want to ride in a car with her boyfriend ever again. I am exiting the highway and its a good thing because the scene was 11 miles from this.

I was out and about because the seat guy called and wanted me to look over his work. my wife couldnt believe I was getting out in my state but my delay shouldnt be theirs. turns out I was right to go, because I didnt like this

I told him even if he had to round off the pleats I didnt want stitching showing. he understood.

while I was there I checked out the truck in the corner, a 54 3100. I was surprised that the suspension was a crown vic setup front and rear. he did some nice interior work on it too.

he says the seats should be done this week! exciting. I however am still muddling and middling on the way to mount the column. I have an idea I want to try (the wife gets nervous when I say that) but I have to cut up the s10 cab first. maybe tomorrow if I have any energy, I havent eaten anything but 3 cans of soup in 4 days.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote