The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-18-2003, 08:25 PM   #51
SCOTI

NSANE from this board sells some I believe for about 100$ @ phatcustoms.com or you can prob get different brackets from air-ride. If your skills are challenged (or if you don't have the tools)you could go w/a 2-wheel installer kit for these trucks for the front & do the rears yourself. Several companies sell a shock relocator kit/adj panhard bar for the rear & the rest is R & R. Good luck.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 08:42 PM   #52
Church
Carolina Classic Trucks

I have the ECE kit on the back of my truck. I also sell their kit. The rear kit comes with everything except a c notch. The kit includes the 2 bags, lines, fittings, adj. super trac bar (this bar goes from the factory location on the frame to the passenger side U bolt), shock relocator kit, 2 kyb shocks, new U bolts and all hardware. This kit works great and is a true bolt on kit. This complete kit is $629.95 plus shipping. I also carry their compressor, tank, guage and switch for $340.95 plus shipping. For those of you that dont know, ECE = Early Classic Enterprises.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:45 PM   #53
cali_surfer

I have the know-how....... but I can't do jack with what I have rightnow. All I have is one of those bazillion piece Craftsman tool sets..... so basically i just have wrenches/sockets, but nothing to do metal fab 'cept for an angle grinder. I've seen installer kits for the front going for $500 plus, I didn't want to pay that for a couple brackets, bags, and shocks...... well at least I know I can get the brackets. I have the adjustable tracking arm, I still need to get the shock mounts relocated in the back. Thanks for your help SCOTI.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:15 PM   #54
Dropt72Shortbed

Quote:
Originally posted by cali_surfer
Is there a place out there that sells just the brackets for a 67-72 front end, or does a person always have to buy the bags along with the brackets?? My fabrication ability is pretty limited with my availibility of tools.
i bought my front brackets from larry at innovative air suspension. they were made by alter images. i paid $75 for them. they are cups up top and down below like s10 or 88-98 bag cups. not plates like most seem to be using.

www.innovativeairsuspension.com you probably wont find them on the website so youll have to call.
Dropt72Shortbed is offline   Reply With Quote