The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
Mugs_72

CPP Customer service...

As many others have said here on multiple occasions, beware of CPP's customer service. I won an EBay auction for one of their power steering boxes. When item arrived it was for a 55-57 pickup. After repeated calls being placed on hold for 20 min plus, I emailed them and finally got an answer back. Said they would email me an RMA return shipping label and ship out the correct part. After a couple days, I had no label or tracking info on new part. Finally got someone on the phone and they told me new part would ship that day and return label would be in box. Finally received correct part about 10 days after the original showed up. I had also started a case with EBay because of the lack of communication, so there would be a record. After i gave them a 3 star review and commented on their less than stellar customer service, I'm now blocked from bidding on their auctions. Pretty childish of them if you ask me. They even blocked me from messaging them on EBay. Their parts that I have received seem to be of good quality, but I'll have to get them from Summit in the future...
Mugs_72 is offline   Reply With Quote