The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-21-2019, 11:06 AM   #1
rolfy

1953 Chevy truck restoration for sale

I've been working on restoring this 1953 chevy pickup for a few years for my dad and due to me moving away I am no longer able to get it finished for him and he's ready to sell it. All he is asking is to get his money back out of it. We have spent hundreds of hours working on it to get it to the point it's at now. He has kept meticulous track of every purchase for this pickup. I am posting this on here for him so I don't know all of the details currently but I can get you whatever information you'd like if you shoot me a message. Last I knew he had spent 15k in parts and materials. The floor, firewall, inner fenders, and outer fenders, and grill are brand new. The engine has been completely rebuilt which cost around 5k of the 15k. It has the s10 frame swap done on it and the frame has been refinished with POR 15 to prevent any rusting. I'm sure I'm missing some parts that he has purchased for it. It is a great truck and has much of the work already done on it. I'm sorry I don't have a price to put on here yet. I will get that updated soon. Also, new to this posting on forums thing so if the pictures don't work right, give me a little time and I'll get them to work or can send you more pics if you're interested. Thanks
Attached Images

rolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 12:48 PM   #2
Scootro

Re: 1953 Chevy truck restoration for sale

price and location would be helpful
Scootro is offline   Reply With Quote