The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #1
Clatterville trolley

Met Les yesterday - nice guy!

If this isn't supposed to be here feel free to move it Admin.

Had a funny thing happen yesterday. Went to St. Louis, MO to pick up some parts from a person that I had dealt with on Craigslist. Got to his house and got the parts - then we started talking about 67-72 Chevy trucks (imagine that!). He asked me if I had ever been on this site and I told him I had been a member for a while.
Then he says I rebuild tilt columns and sell them on there. Finally the light bulb went on and I realized I had been dealing with Les aka 70shortfleet. So, he took me to his work shop and explained what he did with all of the columns he rebuilds. Very nice set up and he obviously is quite detail oriented which is why his columns are so beautiful when finished.
Anyway, I would definitely recommend getting a column from Les if you are in the market for one!

Disclaimer: He didn't pay me to put this on here and doesn't know that I was going to do it.