The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #26
plugs

Re: low buck build project yellow fever

john c i have a photobucket account. it just gives me about 5 options and i cant make it work right it just puts a clickable link up but not the photos and i have been looking at a lot of wheels right now i am leaning tward the boss 338s in 20x10 and 18x8 but i am not sold yet
plugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:58 AM   #27
JohnC

Yeah those are the ones I was looking at too. They had problems with them, but they are supposed to have them fixed here in a couple of months.

I was looking at doing the 18/20 combo on my truck, but the more I got to looking at the wheels on trucks. Then the more I talked to guys on here the more I steered away from it. I will either go with 20" or 18" all the way around. If the truck isn't just slammed on the ground they look really weird staggered. Which believe me I was disappointed in when I looked at them, because that is what I was wanting. If you slam it they look ok because they are tucked in. If it's lowered like you are wanting to do yours they just look weird. That's just my .02
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #28
plugs

want to thank everyone for there prayers and also the help finding parts while i healed up the project will resume about the first of the week since last post i have aquired carpet ,headliner.weatherstrip,dash, sillplates all of the lowering parts ,paint ,doorpannels,front rollpan rear rollpan corvette exaust tips phantom grill and lots of misic so now its on
plugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #29
JohnC

Cool looking foward to updates. Glad to see ya back!
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote