The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
AceX
>130dB Moderator

Classic Industries doesn't care

I bought an NOS grille for my '85 and picked it up, along with a bunch of other parts while on vacation in LA.

When I went to install the grille, it didn't fit. Called them, talked for hours, and sent pics, and it was determined that it was infact the wrong grille.

They sent a shipping label via email and I sent it back. They were supposed to send me a replacement grille as soon as the other one was in transit, but they tried to back out of that promise until I started getting angry.

Then, they finally agree to send the new grille, but will only send it via UPS ground which would take up to 5 days to arrive. I had to show for Arc Audio in 3 days, so I had to pay nearly $60 to have the grille 2-day aired to my house so I could be at the show with a complete truck.

I emailed them and tried to get someone to talk to me about it, hoping that they might make things better by refunding my shipping, but they are ignoring me entirely.

Classic Industries screwed up good and then wouldn't make good. Think twice before ordering parts from them...

Friend. Father. Brother.
RIP El Jay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK HERE and for less than $0.07 a day, you too can help support and build a better forum.
AceX is offline   Reply With Quote