The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #26
PBFAB.COM

Re: trouble with Doug Thorley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnr Performance View Post
Nate, this is not true, it is 60 DAYS, not 6 months. When a customer cancels a PAYPAL order after 60 days, we cannot refund the fees.

Next time, check your facts before posting.

Thanks.
FACT: I have issued a refund well past the 60 day mark... and PayPal reimbursed ALL the fees. Not sure why they won't do the same for you?

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson
CPP

Supporting this forum since 2003!
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #27
bnr Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by porterbuilt View Post
FACT: I have issued a refund well past the 60 day mark... and PayPal reimbursed ALL the fees. Not sure why they won't do the same for you?
Maybe you have a one-off Paypal account that nobody else has???

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c..._admin_refunds

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...Refund-outside
bnr Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #28
bnr Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipper01 View Post
I'll do the best I can to explain my position in as few words as possible. I am a paid in full customer who's only requesting a status updates on the delivery of my purchase; that's what customers do. Extending the delivery date by two or more weeks at every exchange, whether by email or phone is not very reassuring . In closing, I''m only interested in receiving the product I've paid for; nothing more.
You do realize that we are telling you exactly what the folks at Doug Thorley are telling us? We have no control of when they will actually get them done.

We 100% want to send you your product and for you to be happy with them. We will keep in touch with you regarding ETA like we have been but if you want to hear it straight from Thorley, you can call Thorley directly:

(951) 739-5900

You can talk to Jamie (see his name above), Nick (sales manager), Otto (comptroller) or Rick (owner).

Maybe they will give you a better ETA than they have been giving us.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #29
PBFAB.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnr Performance View Post
My account has the same links, that say the same thing. However, all I did was make a phone call to my account rep. and he said they would refund all the fees as well. Guess it's just a one-off PayPal account rep. that I have.

All I did was post up my personal experience with PayPal and refunding a customer's money with fees. My experience is obviously different than yours, but don't call me a lair.

My intention was to share my personal experience with a fellow board member who I thought was getting misinformation. This might also help serve you as well. In the future, it would be beneficial to make a phone call to your PayPal account rep. I have found that they have great customer service.

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson
CPP

Supporting this forum since 2003!
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #30
bnr Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by porterbuilt View Post
My account has the same links, that say the same thing. However, all I did was make a phone call to my account rep. and he said they would refund all the fees as well. Guess it's just a one-off PayPal account rep. that I have.

All I did was post up my personal experience with PayPal and refunding a customer's money with fees. My experience is obviously different than yours, but don't call me a lair.

My intention was to share my personal experience with a fellow board member who I thought was getting misinformation. This might also help serve you as well. In the future, it would be beneficial to make a phone call to your PayPal account rep. I have found that they have great customer service.

Nate

I never called you a lair (or a liar).

My account rep will not email me back and the only time I have talked to him was when he called me so my Paypal customer service experience is mucho different than yours granted maybe you do a whole lot more $$$ with Paypal we do maybe $3000 per year with this company, 90% of our business is credit card.