The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-04-2014, 06:41 PM   #1
crossfire84

Smile Classic Parts

Another great shipment from them today, Fast and always so helpful on phone or chat. And no I do not work for them
C4 rear
Porter built a arms
Never give the Devil a ride,because he'll want to Drive!
crossfire84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:16 PM   #2
68_GMC

Re: Classic Parts

I hand picked my GMC grill at the Kansas City shop got home and then ended up in the Hospital. I had forgotten to open the box and wished I had a few months later. The grill had black paint handling smudges on the chrome by the GMC logo and above and below it. The Hood was almost 2in to wide at the back so we had to take a ratchet strap to it to make it bend at a bow to fit. I called them up and tried to ask for some help on the grill but they said there was nothing they could do because I had waited to long. It was my fault for not checking it sooner but I couldn't due to my health. Just some helpful advice check all the parts out for fit and for any problems they may have. I am not dogging the place but wasn't satisfied with the quality of parts I purchased. Parts list: Cowl Hood, Bolt on passenger side long bed side, Grill, Chrome bumper, Chrome door handles and key locks, Passenger side front fender, Chrome light bezels, Chrome bumper bolts. Spent a lot of money there but got some bad parts that had to be really tweaked to fit, mainly the bed side and hood. My friend that runs the body shop in town fixed the paint on my grill for me free of charge. Thanks Bonecutters Body Shop!

Last edited by 68_GMC; 10-05-2014 at 09:36 PM.
68_GMC is offline   Reply With Quote