The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-22-2002, 07:37 PM   #1
CT71GMC

Post 71 on its way out....

Well Guys I lost the battle. Due to money contraints I am forced to sell my truck. Everyone here has been great, and helped me a great deal with advise and prices on parts. If anyone is interested before I put it in the paper, you can have first dibs.

Its a 71 GMC 4x4 with a 350 motor(I have all of the plow stuff--used, but havent used it) I tore the inside of the truck apart to start restoring it, so there isnt much of anything inside. I do have about 1500.00 in parts (which most of the guys who are vendors here can attest to) including a full wood bed kit that I have stained and polyed, steering wheel, dash pad, bolt kits, new tail gate, full exhaust with ram horn style headers, mirrors, blinkers,...the list goes on and on. I have reciepts for everything.

Regardless of what I have lost already, I will part with it for the first 1500 bucks. Im not going to put it in the paper for about 2 weeks,,,If anyone has any questions feel free to drop me an email at:

mattbroct@aol.com
Matt Brodacki
Old 05-22-2002, 08:51 PM   #2
69 longhorn

Hey if its paid for,it aint eatin nothin........my old longhorn had to sit for several yrs,but its still mine......just a little thought........69