The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-04-2004, 01:50 PM   #1
Mtndew11

F/S: 78 GMC Jimmy 4x4 - $3500 in PA

I am selling my 78 GMC Jimmy 4x4. It has a rebuilt 350 bored 30 over, competition cam, performance intake, performance carb, rebuilt 3 speed automatic transmission. Odometer reads just under 123,000 miles. There is VERY little rust anywhere on the truck. The interior is a little rough, but I like it for a truck. There is no carpet, front seats are original and torn up but have covers on them. The rear seat is a little torn up, but looks decent. Center console is blue taken from another K5 I had years ago. I have some rubber mats on the floor now. Truck had new paint in 2002 (2003 Ford color –Shadow Grey – inside and outside was painted). Rear window winder does not lock (not sure why). I added a grant steering wheel, step bars, towing hitch (class III with wiring), front push bar with lights, AM/FM CD player, Alpine V12 amp, custom sub box with JL12W3. I have recently installed a new radiator, new belts, new rear brake rotors and pads with spring kit, and new throttle springs.

I am asking $3500. Feel free to make me an offer. I have a little one on the way and the toys must go. I am located in Mechanicsburg, PA (near Harrisburg, PA). Email me at Mtndew11@comcast.net for more pictures or information. I encourage everyone interested to come see the truck in person, meetings can be arranged, just ask. Pickup is preferred. I have a clear title in my possession.

check my website for pictures.

www.angelfire.com/ks/chicken/My_jimmy.html
Old 07-06-2004, 10:25 AM   #2
Mtndew11

ttt

ttt...

Jimmy now has fresh inspection and emissions for PA until 6-05.

I am willing to deal. I have a little one on the way and need to sell the Jimmy.