The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-29-2004, 02:39 AM   #1
Tony Stewart
Account Suspended

my collection for sale 10 total

hi all I'am readvertsing my vehciles for sale I have 10 total for sale I'am a collector not a dealer.there are 4 chevy trucks In the mix they are:

1.1967 shortbed stepside chevy 1/2 ton restored paint ready In urethane primer truck Is all new with numbers matching rebuilt 283 and granny low 4 speed and 3:73 12 bolt positraction rearend ,It would be hard to find a more numbers matching truck for my price It's 8.500 Or close offer.

2.1977 chevy shortbed fleetside project truck nothing real bad on teh truck needs typicla rresto but has nice bed and all.has new brakes at all 4 corners and a 12 bolt rear end and coil over shocks and new exhaust front to rear and new front brakes hoses,truck needs points and distributor rehooked up and has a weak 350 turbo tranny a great buy at the price with the new parts not counting other new parts I added.it also has onlt 30K actual miles on a STROOOOOONG 355 traget engine.1.000 Is what It will take to buy the truck Or I would sale the body only for 700.

3.1980 GMC 1/2 ton restored truck with 350 engine and 350 tranny with highrise Intake and quadrajet carb a solid truck with 3 year old paint and some blemishes coming back through It's not all new but nice and has a new seat and new carpet and new windshield.2.500 or close offer on It.

4.1986 GMC 1/2 ton longebed fleetside loaded to the gills everything except power seats.has some rust but floors and all are very solid needs typical rocker and cab corner skins It;s a v 8 truck numbers matching 305 with rare 350 tranny combo all factory ordered.this Is uncommon since most have the 700 R 4 by this year.truck needs distributor dropped back In to run I pulled it from this truck first for my 67 then ended up using the 77 diostributor for the 67 since 86 had computer and 67 don't.I have the parts to fix the 86 I will take 700.00 for the truck to get It out of the yard I need room,and I'am losing money.

5.1976 chevy vega with 85 K actual miles needs restored but above average for a driven 76. this Is a rare spirit vega all numbers matching,I lost the title but you could get a new 1 or buy another title?It can be sold as Is for 500.00 firm or I have access to s-10 rear-end and front suspension parts for the car for 800.00 for It all FIRM.

6.1970 chevy chevelle this Is our daily driver.car has 190 K actual miles.this car Is fully documented and was a 1 owner car before us It fetures a ton of upgrades and new parts and 355 engine.It will simply needs some typical or less then average body work and paint great car I have owned 11 years.5.500 or dam close offer.

7.1971 chevy chevelle with a 307 engine adn rare 2 speed powerglide tranny.car has right at 130 K actual miles and was from arkansas originally needs very minor body work and some paint?has rebuilt engine and a ton of new parts 5.500 FIRM.

8.1970 chevelle 2 door sport coupe basket case 1 owner car before me needs total resto but not near as bad as she sounds.with clear title.1971 4 door parts car with 50 k actual miles from an old lady 1 owner parts car with clear title.1971 chevelle 2 door sports coupe has 1 hell of a nice body car Is a roller with no title but you can get a new title or buy another? or legally title this as a 70 and change the parts over?6.500 for the lot of 3 but will seperate for the right buyer.

I will listen to close offers only I know what I got car wise I been at this 20+ years straight.tire kickers dont waste either of our time.thanks e-mail me direct.
Tony Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote