The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-25-2018, 06:17 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Parts from a 74or 74 GMC camper deluxe

I just picked up this 74 GMC camper special truck that I am planning on using as a parts truck for my recent acquisition 76. This truck has some stuff that's not ordinary so I figured I put this out here for a day or so and see where it got me. I will sell this whole truck as is with a clear title for $1000 It does run and im told drives , but there is a brake issue with the lines and I haven't been able to confirm the driveability. It was a 454 truck with a th400 currently has a 350 motor however if I begin disassembly the parts will be as follows I plan on using the motor, front outer fenders, bed, rear bumper, and tailgate

Cab no doors no dash cap no seat no interior trim column etc will have heater/Ac box some wiring repairable needs front supports no vin or title $300

Doors pretty decent will need minor repairs no mirrors $75 each
Door panels set as is driver quality $200
th400 core transmission. I am told it shifts fine but due to the fact brake lines are rotted im not driving the truck on a road $100
Rear end has camper special set up complete with heavy springs and rear sway bar $150
radiator large appears to be four core OEM $100
grille $75 includes original 454 emblem needs good cleaning and repaint but its all there
if truck is sold whole once paid in full I can help ship for extra money if its parted, I will ship small items only and will work with your shipper on large stuff
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 12:00 AM   #2
Willowrun

Re: Parts from a 74or 74 GMC camper deluxe

Price please on grill mounting brackets/hood latch (if non-inside release) and the J shaped pass. front fender trim if in good shape.
Thanks!
Willowrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:31 AM   #3
Sabaka454

Interested in grille, fender badges, headlight bezels door panels & dash bezel
Sabaka454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 01:56 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaka454 View Post
Interested in grille, fender badges, headlight bezels door panels & dash bezel
grille poictured needs resto looks better in pics.. I am still working on fender badges, but they do have some pitting . dash bezel im going to use on a truck hedlight bezels are kinda crummy lots of pitting door panels I have please provide me a shipping address for shipping cost
Attached Images

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 04-01-2018, 03:08 PM   #5
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowrun View Post
Price please on grill mounting brackets/hood latch (if non-inside release) and the J shaped pass. front fender trim if in good shape.
Thanks!
hood latches how does $20 plus ride sound? please let me know just what you need from the photo J piece looks good however needs to wait for the nose to be removed, which hasn't happened yet and may not for another week or so grille mounts are rusted very bad
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-01-2018, 03:20 PM   #6
goldenwestmodels

I want the fuel tank selector.
Is it complete?
Is it rusty?
Vern
goldenwestmodels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:28 PM   #7
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwestmodels View Post
I want the fuel tank selector.
Is it complete?
Is it rusty?
Vern
I have yet to get under the truck but it is complete.. the truck has been sitting for years and the stuff in the tank is garbage . Ive got it disconnected from above with all the brackets but it does not freely move I will take it off and let you know what it looks like and we can talk then... give me at least a week im a one guy operation here and my wife likes to eat so I gotta work once in a while

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-01-2018, 03:33 PM   #8
Willowrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by old Rusty C10 View Post
hood latches how does $20 plus ride sound? please let me know just what you need from the photo J piece looks good however needs to wait for the nose to be removed, which hasn't happened yet and may not for another week or so grille mounts are rusted very bad
$20 plus the ride sounds good on the center support/hood latches show in your pic. Please advise on the trim piece once you get it pulled so we can combine shipping.
Thanks!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:27 AM   #9
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowrun View Post
$20 plus the ride sounds good on the center support/hood latches show in your pic. Please advise on the trim piece once you get it pulled so we can combine shipping.
Thanks!
trim looks pretty nice nothing a bit of metal polish wont fix.. some of the studs on the back have some rust but appear workable $10 ill include it in package so we can combine shipping if its cool
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #10
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Sabaka heres the windshield washer jug complete 45 plus ride ill put with other stuff youre getting if you want looks dirty but cleanable
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #11
Willowrun

Quote:
trim looks pretty nice nothing a bit of metal polish wont fix.. some of the studs on the back have some rust but appear workable $10 ill include it in package so we can combine shipping if its cool
Awesome. Sounds good to me. Let me know when you have a total and I'll send you the money via paypal. I'll cover fee.
Thank you
Old 03-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #12
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

im holding off til weekend to determine if truck is sold whole ill get stuff off for you guys and take better pics of parts you want

I hate cancer!!
Old 03-26-2018, 09:31 PM   #13
Willowrun

Sounds like a plan. Thanks
Old 03-28-2018, 06:30 AM   #14
justin_jj_Taylor

I would also be interested in some parts if you don't sell whole. Thanks!
justin_jj_Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 04:45 PM   #15
HunterRotten

Thanks for letting us know, I'm interested in the glovebox if it's got good hinges and I'm looking for 1 body color gas cap.
HunterRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 12:59 AM   #16
4x4k30

I am looking for a cluster
Old 03-29-2018, 06:36 AM   #17
justin_jj_Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterRotten View Post
Thanks for letting us know, I'm interested in the glovebox if it's got good hinges and I'm looking for 1 body color gas cap.
I have a green gas cap, if you're not color specific.
justin_jj_Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:31 PM   #18
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterRotten View Post
glovebox is quite nice and it includes the metal piece underneath for bolting to dashboard $30 plus shipping? sound fair give me where you need it to go and ill get a quote this week
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-01-2018, 03:42 PM   #19
sanford&daughter

Wood Grain dash bezel? Tilt column? Interested
sanford&daughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 05:03 PM   #20
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanford&daughter View Post
Wood Grain dash bezel? Tilt column? Interested
no tilt column im going to use the bezel myself so sorry cant help you with this truck but if I get in another one...

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-04-2018, 10:48 PM   #21
xlcooplx

Do you have the top bracket (#15-16) in this photo? I'd like to convert my truck to the 4 core radiator setup and need that bracket. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #22
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlcooplx View Post

Do you have the top bracket (#15-16) in this photo? I'd like to convert my truck to the 4 core radiator setup and need that bracket. Thanks!
mine is #15 here's some pics how does $15 plus ride sound?
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-05-2018, 03:47 PM   #23
xlcooplx

Quote:
mine is #15 here's some pics how does $15 plus ride sound?
Sounds good. I had PMed you my zip code. Thanks for your time!

Matt
Old 04-09-2018, 12:42 PM   #24
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlcooplx View Post

jeres the radiator lmk if its what you need
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 04-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #25
xlcooplx

Quote:
jeres the radiator lmk if its what you need
I think this will work. Let me know how much shipped to 40206. Thanks!