The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
69halfton

I think my buddy is full of S***

hey everyone,

my buddy was telling me today that he is picking up a 1972 3/4 Ton GMC Longbed 2wd from his grandpa. Truck is in pretty sad shape mechanically, but the body on it isn't that bad, the truck hasn't moved in over 20 years, so he has quite a battle ahead of him.

He doesn't know much about trucks, he has an 89 iroc camaro for summer, and wants this truck for winter use, and as a daily driver. He was telling me that its not a camper special, but it sounds to me that it has all the options a camper special would. and he also said that it has all the "whacky" options. i couldn't argue, becasue im not expert on GMC trucks,
but what kind of "whacky" options could there possibly be on a 72 GMC truck? I know it has the 8ft bed, and two fuel tanks, as well as the toolbox in the side,

what else is there?

If you can turn, Youre not going fast enough.

Favorite caption:

first car to 200 mph in the 1/4 mile, no parachute, drum brakes all the way around..
..back when men were men.
69halfton is offline   Reply With Quote