The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #226
VDOG
Grand PooBaa Member

Re: my build

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemson71guy View Post
We have yet to figure out the fuel lines that we ordered from LMC a few years ago. I will be updating this build more often now that i have the time to work on it. Here she is as it sit now.
I had to change a few fuel lines when I went to disc brakes. Whats your question?
VDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #227
72chevyfleet
Learning As I Go

i just looked thru all 10 pages this is a super nice truck i wish i had 99% of the parts you do damnnnn good job
Old 11-23-2010, 02:18 AM   #228
clemson71guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOG View Post
I had to change a few fuel lines when I went to disc brakes. Whats your question?
the fuel line along the passenger side of the frame going to the fuel pump just does not fit at all in any way shape or form, its to long and the bends on it are in the wrong places. I think its just going to be easier to just get braided fuel line for the whole thing.
clemson71guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #229
VDOG
Grand PooBaa Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemson71guy View Post
the fuel line along the passenger side of the frame going to the fuel pump just does not fit at all in any way shape or form, its to long and the bends on it are in the wrong places. I think its just going to be easier to just get braided fuel line for the whole thing.
So that the one coming from the fuel tank to the fuel pump. Im assuming your tank is still in the cab? Forgive me if you have posted that answer before, but its been a while since I seen your thread, and I did not go back and review.

It ifs a stock line, its a matter of how you mount the line. You might have to flip it around until you get it as close as possible, then you might have to bend it slighty. I had that problem when I change my lines for disc brakes.
My lines had an extra bend in it.
VDOG is offline   Reply With Quote