The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-18-2004, 04:37 PM   #1
'71 Lil'Beag

'72 Blazer Project for sale in Utah

1972 Blazer 4 sp, 350, pws, pwb, 4”suspension lift. This is more then halfway done. Drive train- done. Motor- Done. Door jams, dash, firewall all painted. New floor, new rockers, new rocker boxes. Gauges redone with new Bezel. Front clip is off waiting to be painted. One door is new the other is great shape(no speaker holes).New tailgate. Zero rust. I have almost all the parts to finish. Plus extra doors, hood, front fenders. New OEM parts are Grill (inner and outer) emblems, Door handles (inside and out) window cranks, marker lights, all the rubber seals (winshield, top, and door) Chrome door seals. I have pic’s of the motor rebuild (board .020 over)Edelbrock manifold, rebuilt carb. I used new grade 8 bolts everywhere I could on the whole truck. The top has new fiberglass where the hatch hinges. The hatch was reglassed around the problem spots as well. Interior I have new carpet (black). Two high back buckets out a suburban, and the rear to match. Also an original rear. I have so many more little parts that go with this it’s too much to list. I’m Asking $3500 for everything.
Cody Beagley
lilbeag71@netzero.com
'71 Lil'Beag is offline   Reply With Quote