The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
McNugget

Angry A Sad Story About a 1971 Chevy Cheyenne

Hey Guys,
I haven't posted anything in a very long time because I lost my truck in a very devastating way. I owned a 1971 Chevy Cheyenne that was my absolute baby. I bought it in November of 09. I didn't get to do any restoration work to the body as it was my daily driver and I had to put most of my money into keeping it running and in tune. After weeks of run-ins with 2 different sets of county police officers and many of tears, my truck was seized because it turned out to be involved in a case from 4 years prior dating to 07. It had the VIN to a stolen truck on the frame, but the VIN on the cab was a clean and clear VIN registered to me. Even worse so, the frame belonged to a 1972 Chevy truck and so it has been a huge mess! I am devastated that I no longer have my truck or the money to buy another vehicle, let alone another cheyenne The saddest part of all is that the truck was given back to the owner of the frame. I wish so badly I could have my truck back!! But please wish me the best luck in finding justice in all of this. I will also be posting my 1972 Chevy 4x4 frame for sell on here if any one is interested.

1971 Chevy Cheyenne
1972 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4
McNugget is offline   Reply With Quote