The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2002, 07:25 PM   #1
Cal69Chevy

Post Hollywood really pisses me off!!!!

so...i get up this morning and do a brake job on my wife's mini van...then work on my dirt bike...then do some yard work and about 3:30 or so come in and get lunch and relax...so i flip the TV on and see 'Ground Hog Day' is on(Bill Murry a reporter keeps reliving the same day...ground hog day)...I saw it a long time ago (pre-67-72 truck infatuation era) and what do I see? A beautiful red 67/68? chevy truck running through a gate breaking what appears to be a perfect grill...then after racing around a bit in a gravel/quarry yard he drives it off a cliff and it lands upside down...only that's not enough for those rat bastards...they have to blow it up...catching the whole truck on fires!!!!! All this for a few seconds of footage. I ask you...is that a humane way for a chevy truck to end it's life after surviving for decades? Where's the justice people? Don't these people know about Ford Trucks? All I have to say is STOP THE SENSELESS DISTRUCTION OF EARLY CHEVY TRUCKS! If you must destroy an early truck pick something ugly like a ford or a dodge!

Ken's '69 Page
Cal69Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote