The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2008, 01:58 AM   #1
68 short step

another CPP bad deal

i had ordered a set of 1.5" drop blocks.
i placed the order 4-18-08 amd after a week of waiting i called ,4-28-08, and spoke to danny inquireing where they are and to get a tracking #. He told me they were on back order and he just got them fom the machine shop and they'll ship out tomorrow (4-29-08). I asked him if he would email me a tracking # once they shipped out, and i gave him my email addy and a phone number. 4 days later on
5-02-08 i finally get the tracking #, and a expected delivery date of 5-7-08 (today). I received the package, opened it up to see the nuts/ washers scattered about in the box, and the kicker is the blocks were used or previously installed. they werent taped together when i received them, but one has a sliver of tape with dirt on it from before i got them. they also have a imprint of the washers digging into the aluminum when they were tighten previously. it gets better, i open my receipt only to see i was charged more then the rep. told me it would be. I called and talked to Aaron and told him when i placed the order, how i wasnt told they were on back order, how danny told me they were 'fresh' from the mill gonna be shipped out, how they were used/previously installed, and how they over charged me. He seemed just instrested in getting off the phone. He said he'd refund my $$ they over charged me, and send me new blocks if i wanted, but id have to get him these blocks and wait another 3-4days (heard that before). i told him i wasnt gonna fool with paying for more shipping charges and it was hard enough just to get these in... i told him their CS sucked, but it receiently (last year) had gotten better, but now its getting back to where it was before...he didnt care, and just wanted off the phone.
68 short step is offline   Reply With Quote