The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
1956cameo

1972 Blazer with numerous extra parts

VEHICLE AND ALL OF THE PARTS ARE SOLD!!!! Enjoy the blazer Chevyfan24!!

I am selling my 1972 K-5 blazer. It runs and drives around the yard but is not roadworthy and most to all mechanicals will need an overhaul. It has rust in all the normal areas, but it does have alot of it. Pleas ask questions if interested, this is a running and driving project that will need extensive work. My price for the vehicle plus all the parts shown and listed is $2,000 the price is firm.

THE GOOD:
Has factory tilt column, original 350 engine with turbo 350 transmission, single wall top, has title, factory front bucket seats and factory rear seat, non factory roll bar, 4" suspension lift, complete set of rallye rims.

SPARE PARTS:
Excellent set of doors, great rear wheel tubs, great hood, great D/S front fender, good inner fenders, good radiator core support, fixable long wheelbase truck bed (bed sides and bed floor), fixable rust free tailgate (has dent), two extra center consoles, and factory AM radio.

THE BAD: The truck does have rust issues, however it is fixable. The door hinges are sagging and thus the doors stick. Missing the rear hatch handle. Dash is cut for aftermarket radio.

Sorry for the large pics but it does show more detail.

Last edited by 1956cameo; 12-17-2008 at 02:02 PM.