The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2024, 12:39 PM   #1
vardenafil

lower radiator hose help needed

i just dropped in a cold-case aluminum radiator in my 72 k20. (100% drop in by the way. fit is excellent) the truck has a 350sbc. the upper radiator hose which was a napa 8935 fits perfect. i will reuse that. the lower radiator hose im having issues trying to find something that fits. my problem is that i replaced the entire cooling system along with the radiator. my new water pump is slightly different shaped than the one that was originally on the truck. the new water pump seems angles down at a greater angle than the original. the radiator connection tube seems diffrent. the original lower radiator hose on the truck was a napa 7463 but it will no longer work do to the downward angle of the waterpump. i did some research here on the forums and came up with 15 or so different part numbers for hoses that may or may not work. any suggestions for a part # for a hose that might work?
vardenafil is offline   Reply With Quote