The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Smile Re: Looking for more input on my first 67-72

I have one to add in are days now from 20 years ago when parts where cheap and labor was cheaper.

Now i have a story

i HAVE A 1971 NOVA

it has a 396 with a 400 trans its fully loaded with big block air and power steering and power brakes and disc brakes buckets and shifter on the floor

Now this car is a Mock up car meaning for the last 6 years i've collected all there parts and some i have installed some i have sitting.

The car is not a SS

Now this car to me is worth 6500.00 the way it sits Now you can buy a running 1971 nova with a 350 th 350 trans for 5000.00 Yes it has no disc brakes no big block and the air dose not work and ity might or might not have disc brakes

the point i'm making it cost more to build them then just to but them running.Not many of us in here have 10,000 dollars to start a build that can cost up to 45,000

So go buy a running platform to see if you even like driving these things and if you do then you will have a grate toy that has value
Attached Images

stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote